Planned Parenthood Truth Tour

Since the Truth Tour began on Monday March 7 at 8 a.m., Planned Parenthood has provided:
STD Tests: ; Pap Smears: ; Breast Exams: ; Birth Control: ; Title X Patients:
The anti-women's health extremists behind the push to bar Planned Parenthood health centers from federal funding have been spreading lies. The Planned Parenthood Truth Team — staff, patients, and supporters — are there to counter their lies with the truth and to demonstrate just how much support we have in communities and online.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Washington, DC | April 7 | 12:32pm


We got some people here in high school and in college. In 1989, I was in college and there was a big rally right here on this lawn to protect Roe v. Wade, and I came down from Hanover, New Hampshire to be a part of that. I never ever, EVER, thought again, in my life, that I would have to stand here again.

It breaks my heart.

All the men and women fighting this fight, that shouldn't even be a fight for us. This is a fight for our fundamental rights as women and as human beings.

-Connie Britton, actress, Friday Night Lights

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too was there in 1989 and was considerably older than a college student at the time. Sadly we have to fight the same battles over and over but I intend to stand with Planned Parenthood and attend as many rallys as necessary.

Post a Comment