Since the Truth Tour began on Monday March 7 at 8 a.m., Planned Parenthood has provided:
STD Tests: ; Pap Smears: ; Breast Exams: ; Birth Control: ; Title X Patients:
The anti-women's health extremists behind the push to bar Planned Parenthood health centers from federal funding have been spreading lies. The Planned Parenthood Truth Team — staff, patients, and supporters — are there to counter their lies with the truth and to demonstrate just how much support we have in communities and online.
Monday, March 7, 2011
I STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD BECAUSE...
Judy, from Cary, IL, explains why she supports Planned Parenthood outside of Rep. Randy Hultgren's office on March 7, 2011. Rep. Hultgren recently voted to bar all federal funding to Planned Parenthood.
I wish you all the best of luck fighting this, the latest battle in what is increasingly obvious is the religious fanatics' War on Women. I'm in Canada so your politicians don't care what I have to say. But I made a donation :)
I STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD BECAUSE: I see economic disparity getting worse with each passing year. The ranks of the poor and uninsured get larger, while attempts to rob them of any assistance get stronger. There has to be somewhere for people, especially expectant mothers, in the US to go to receive affordable, reliable sexual and reproductive health care, regardless of income or insurance status.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it out to the event, but I'm so proud and excited that people like Judy were able to attend and show their support! Judy gets what Planned Parenthood is all about -- it's a shame Rep. Hultgren doesn't.
You can also take your message straight to the Senate. Click here or dial 202-559-1164 to call your senators and tell them to vote NO on legislation targeting Planned Parenthood and women's health.
2 comments:
I wish you all the best of luck fighting this, the latest battle in what is increasingly obvious is the religious fanatics' War on Women. I'm in Canada so your politicians don't care what I have to say. But I made a donation :)
I STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD BECAUSE: I see economic disparity getting worse with each passing year. The ranks of the poor and uninsured get larger, while attempts to rob them of any assistance get stronger. There has to be somewhere for people, especially expectant mothers, in the US to go to receive affordable, reliable sexual and reproductive health care, regardless of income or insurance status.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it out to the event, but I'm so proud and excited that people like Judy were able to attend and show their support! Judy gets what Planned Parenthood is all about -- it's a shame Rep. Hultgren doesn't.
Post a Comment