Es un placer estar aqui, representando una parte de Planned Parenthood, y al mismo tiempo me siento muy orgullosa de ser una promotora de salud porque esto me da mucha satisfacciones ver a las personas diciendo, Gracias!! Por darnos recursos e informacion de como prevenir enfermedades. Yo pienso que el Planned Parenthood, no solo es una clinica es mas un amigo diciendote, ven, yo puedo ayudarte. Esas no son solo palabras, afortunadamente es una relidad.
-Mayra Degraff, PPWI Promatora de Salud
English translation:
It is a pleasure to be here and to represent just one part of Planned Parenthood, at the same time I'm proud to be a health promoter because that gives me a lot of satisfaction to see people say: thank you for giving us resources and convenient information how to prevent diseases! I think Planned Parenthood is not just a clinic, it is like a friend telling you, come on! I can help you. These aren't just words. Fortunately it is a reality.




0 comments:
Post a Comment