Since the Truth Tour began on Monday March 7 at 8 a.m., Planned Parenthood has provided:
STD Tests: ; Pap Smears: ; Breast Exams: ; Birth Control: ; Title X Patients:
The anti-women's health extremists behind the push to bar Planned Parenthood health centers from federal funding have been spreading lies. The Planned Parenthood Truth Team — staff, patients, and supporters — are there to counter their lies with the truth and to demonstrate just how much support we have in communities and online.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
I STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD BECAUSE...
"I stand with Planned Parenthood for choice, my choice. My choice and my rights as an American citizen, as a woman in this nation. I stand for those before me, those now, and those in the future." -Bre
You can also take your message straight to the Senate. Click here or dial 202-559-1164 to call your senators and tell them to vote NO on legislation targeting Planned Parenthood and women's health.
0 comments:
Post a Comment